London 2012: Olympic missiles sites confirmed
Ground-based air defence systems will be sited at six locations in and around London during the Olympic Games, despite opposition from residents.
The missiles – including rapier and high-velocity systems – will be in place from mid-July, the MoD confirmed.
So London is to become a war zone.
So warn people to keep clear of the UK over the next few months as it sounds horrific.
- London 2012: East London residents march over missiles
- Sir Paul to end London 2012 opening ceremony
- London 2012: Olympic ticket sales slow as more released
- London 2012: Stewarding loses Greenwich market trade
- London 2012 Olympic Games legacy: Jowell and Jenkins
This entry was posted in News
, Olympics 2012
. Bookmark the permalink